In the official slide deck you will find a book recommendation as well as a set of interesting link around ClickOnce technology. Unfortunately there were technical difficulties during the session that did not allow me to switch back to the slides, but you can download them from here.
More Information on ClickOnce
Here is a copy of the "Resources" slide:
- Book: Smart Client Deployment with ClickOnce: Deploying Windows Forms Applications with ClickOnce (by Brian Noyes)
- Official ClickOnce Web site
- Official ClickOnce Team Blog
- MSDN Smart Client Developer Center
- My Web site on ClickOnce
- My Blog (okay, you found that one right now...)
And a new one:
- And, very important, a great source on ClickOnce security issues (thanks Dominick):
Additionally there's a great comparison between ClickOnce and Windows Installer by Michael Sanford available in the MSDN Library.
You're feedback was heard!
I passed on your feedback to do two sessions out of the topic so that there is enough room for advanced topics as scalability and reliability to the TechEd team.