As promised you will find our slides as well as links to the questions that were raised during the session in this post.
- Process Template Editor (Tool)
Freeware tool for modifying the Work Item Types and the underlying workflow
- Team Foundation Sidekicks & here (Tool)
Freeware tool for administering workspaces, history and status of the Team Foundation Version Control
- From VSS to TFS - An Introduction to Team Foundation Server Version Control from a Visual SourceSafe User's Perspective (Article)
- Introduction to Team Foundation for Visual SourceSafe Users (MSDN Documentation)
- Team System Widgets (Web site)
Additionally here's a copy of the links from the slide deck:
- Official Team System Web site
- Rob Caron’s Blog
- MSDN Documentation on Visual Studio Team System
- Team Foundation Server SDK
- Team Foundation Administrator’s Guide
- Neno’s Web site on VSTS
- Neno’s Blog (obviously you found that one now...)
- Ognjen’s Blog
You can find more information on Ognjen's blog. If you think something is missing, don't hesitate to contact me.
Many of you told us though the feedback forms that there were not enough sessions on Team System in general and that you were missing a session which deals with the "first steps" of driving towards a Team Foundation Server deployment in your companies. We clearly heard that and I will pass this on to the TechEd content team.
Need training or support with your adoption process?
In case you are interested I also offer professional training on Team System (either on-site or at various locations in Europe) or individual adoption support.
Post a Comment