On a computer, where you have all necessary permissions, IE presents you the credentials prompt every time you try to open a site on that machine.
You have probably already tried one of the following:
- Turned off User Account Control (UAC)
- Turned off Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration (IE ESC)
- Added the URL to Trusted Sites in Internet Options
- In IE, open Internet Options, Security tab, click on Sites.
- Unselect “Automatically detect intranet network” and check all checkboxes (so that it matches the following screenshot):